Chic People

MARKHAM ROBERTS

CHRISTOPHER SPITZMILLER- ELLE DECOR

tom scheerer- town & country

ALEX PAPACHRISTISDIS- HOUSE BEAUTIFUL

JAMES ANDREW- ELLE DECOR

“CHOCOLATE CHIC” - 16 Comments

1. Beautiful post, mark! One question: What is your favorite Black to paint a front exterior door? i am looking for the perfect one.

2. would also like to know your favorite brown exterior color. Thanks!

• to be honest i’ve never painted chocolate outside- for interiors i like ralph lauren stary night or kelly moore oxford brown

3. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THAT MCALPINE OFFICE IMAGE FROM HOUSE AND GARDEN. CHOCOLATE IS SUCH A WARM COZY COLOR, GREAT FOR A SMALL SPACE. i DEFINITELY PREFER MINE WITH A DOSE OF GREY OR GREEN AND NOT TOO WARM THOUGH.

4. Love every room!!!! Ever since I saw what you did with Chocolate brown in your home i’ve been dying to use it in my own. still considering it. thank you so much for the daily inspiration!

5. FINE PAINTS OF EUROPE’S ENAMEL DUTCH CHOCOLATE IS A FAVE!

6. Your picture with the striped rug was by far my Favorite Mark……and then of course Kelly Wearstler, lol!!!!! Great job!

7. I love your stuff. I look forward to it every day. i’d love to send you a photo of my dining room and ask for your thoughts. do you do that?
    i also love bryan batt’s style, btw…
    thanks for the daily inspiration!

8. Mark,

Love this post…I know everyone is big into the grey tones. But, nothing beats a deep chocolate Brown!! I adore Miles, Billy, ALbert
    and your room(S0. Simply a touch of magic on this very cold day.

You’re indeed so very talented. I look forward to my daily dose!!!`mss

9. Mark, Try to find a picture of Judge Judy’s Greenwich Living Room,
    it’s spectacular!

10. Mark:
    Thanks for The inclusion of our work on your lovely blog.

11. mARK, YOUR GUEST ROOM IMAGE IS MY FAVORITE! i LOVE HOW YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE THE ROOM SO LIGHT, BRIGHT AND AIRY AGAINST THE CHOCOLATE WALLS. pLEASE KEEP POSTING IMAGES OF YOUR HOME. iT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

12. What an amazing collection of Chocolate interiors. You know, I’ve been very attracted to chocolate again lately, even after its demise in the last few years. Recently posted about that so I am so glad to see someone else feeling the same way. Several someones, actually — based on the comments.
    Camille