Chic People

BUNNY WILLIAMS

ALBERT HADLEY- HOUSE BEAUTIFUL

MARKHAM ROBERTS- HOUSE BEAUTIFUL

MILES REDD- ELLE DECOR

MILES REDD- TOWN & COUNTRY

“TRADITIONAL TODAY” - 9 Comments

1. You Featured So Many of My Favorites! That Fairchild home is perfection.

2. Let’s talk about that gorgeous deep ocher colour on the walls in the hampton, redd and schafer rooms…..love!

3. for some reason that dark blue on white floral/toile in several of the rooms is really speaking to me lately. is it just me?

oh, and that bilhuber room in the laird bridgehampton home – one of my favorite rooms ever!

thank you mark!

ps i also still have the house & garden tear sheets of the whitney home. did you know they wear renting it out a few summers ago?

4. Your room is my favorite of the bunch, although there are some incredible rooms here.

I used a similar shot of your house in my post today about interior photography– maybe you could shed some light on the subject?
    Camille

5. Mark,
    as a designer for over 25 years. I love your take on traditional. I always enjoy *mixing* it up…As long as we how maintain the overall
    *beauty* than add pleases that are totally unexpected and turn a space into a room or home…Where one walks always thinking, “My this home is done with such good taste.”

I adore all of Miles, Yours and my dear friend & mentor the late Mark Hampton. ~MSS

6. Just found your blog and love it! A Lot of these are my Favorites too! Great Post!!

7. I’m new here, thanks to joni at cote de texas, and i love your blog! these traditional images really speak to me and i was so happy to see you include your own home. i loved all the photos of your house, which to me is so fresh and livable. thanks for sharing those with us . you’ve got a great eye and a lot of talent!

8. Pardon my swooning, but I absolutely love your style! this post makes my heart race :)

• 2