it’s friday, here are my favorite things this week..
– Design and glamour guru Miles Redd has been on instagram for a while now but finally he’s live- he’s posting! love his Instagram featuring his latest project in House Beautiful– Chic! Follow him here.
– as you know i’m loving camel and grey. i want to wear camel and grey everyday and look just like allesandra when i do it. tommy ton photograph.
– i know it’s freezing most places, however, maybe buying a few new k.jacques and ancient greek sandals will help you through it. i’ve added more than i can count to the MDS store this week- shop here.
– 2014 spring couture took place this week in paris. i love that vogue featured “it girl” allison williams taking it all in- i love this picture of here at my fav spot l’avenue. get ready everyone- allison williams is beautiful, dresses beyond, and she’s going to be a huge star!
– spring isn’t here quite yet, but it’s probably time to start some spring cleaning. i love these new serena and lily baskets that come in sets of 3- buy here. i’m combusting out of my design studio- these baskets are going to come in handy. i was so inspired i created and new pinterest board on baskets- follow here.