it’s friday, time for friday favorites (summer favorites)….
- nothing says summer like color…i don’t wear much much color, but since it’s summer i just might….
- my home, in it’s past life, is one of the homes featured in lisa borgnes giramonti’s new book novel interiors: Living in Enchanted Rooms inspired by literature/ pre-order here, it was also featured on tory burch’s blog/ see here
- nancy meyers is filming her new movie, the intern, this summer in brooklyn…. love the instagram this week of her in a straw hat, pony tail and white linen shirt- trying to stay cool and looking chic! can’t wait to visit her next week!
- i’m crazy about the new july-august house beautiful. peter dunham’s la apartment is on the cover of the small spaces issue… my friend amy neunsinger photographed the colorful and very cool cover and story….nick olsen’s new nyc apartment is also in the issue….the small space issue is big!
- the fall 2014 couture shows have wrapped in paris…the valentino collection was by far my favorite….all the models were wearing these insane gladiators that are perfect for summer- yet another reason to love summer!!
…… and of course, as always, i leave you with a few of my favorite pinterest pins of the week! happy summer!