i’m so excited, the golden globes are this coming sunday, i love award season, a great way to start the new year. it’s been quite a news worthy week, unspeakable tragedy in france, lots of snow on the east coast, justin beiber the new marky mark? joan didion and joni mitchell the faces of a few major spring campaigns and this…
– the new issue of W magazine celebrates movies and the best performances this year in hollywood, photographs by tim walker, just in time for the golden globes. w magazine also threw their annual lavish golden globe party last night at the chateau marmont…
– you know that resort location, from tory burch’s resort look book, that i wanted to find. found it thanks to a few readers. it’s the locust-on-the-hudson estate, now owned by andré Balazs– let’s go!
– preston davis features a few of her favorite thing today on her chic blog, keep it chic– they are my favorite things too, especially the headscarves….you’ll know more why soon!
– the 2105 pre-fall shows are back in full swing, thank god there is a return to neutrals, and i bet all the ladies on the east coast would like to bundle up in these cashmere separates from joseph…super chic!
– i can’t believe it’s almost met gala time again- the Met’s 2015 costume institute exhibit will be china: through the looking glass. there was a preview this week in beijing. i’m really excited about this exhibit, as you all know i love chinoiserie and of course, i’m obsessed with blue and white!
…the first friday favorites post of 2015 wouldn’t be complete without a few of my favorite pinterest pins of the week…enjoy and enjoy the golden globes, can’t wait to see who will be best dressed!