What are you looking for?
Mark D. Sikes Ceramic Jar Candle Veranda
Designed by Mark D. Sikes in collaboration with Anthropologie, this elegant ceramic candle brings an artistic, sophisticated element to any sitting room, bedroom, or outdoor entertaining space.
Veranda: Sweet floral notes of exotic jasmine and dewy blooms are intertwined with sensual sandalwood, leafy greens, and sunlit botanicals layered among transparent white musk. (FLORAL)
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
* The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has “memory,” so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
* Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any “bloom” from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2″ in length.
* Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
* Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
* To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- Exclusively for Anthropologie
- 70-hour burn time
- Coconut wax; cotton wick
- Ceramic vessel and lid
- 16 oz.
- 4.75″H, 3.75″ diameter