What are you looking for?
Mark D. Sikes Dining Chair Floral
A just-right blend of rustic and elegant, this dining chair – designed by Mark D. Sikes for Anthropologie – makes a stunning addition to your gathering space.
- Exclusively for Anthropologie
- 93% cotton, 7% linen upholstery
- Webbed seat construction; foam and fiber fill
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame and oak wood legs
- Paper cord seat back
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Slight variation in natural wood texture will occur
- Sealed with clear lacquer for protection
- Professionally clean
- This piece is intended for indoor use
- No assembly required
- Overall: 32″H, 18.75″W, 22.5″D
- Seat Height: 18.75″
- Seat Depth: 20″
- Back Height: 13.25″
- Leg Height: 17″
- Under Clearance: 17″
- 26 lbs.