What are you looking for?
Mark D. Sikes Parsons Dining Table Windowpane
Intricate detailing rendered in inviting hues lends this dining table – designed by Mark D. Sikes for Anthropologie – a fresh, yet classic, all-American appeal.
- European beech wood, poplar wood, MDF
- Wrapped in printed canvas
- Sealed with clear lacquer for protection
- Wipe clean with soft cloth. Avoid using chemical cleaners
- Legs are removable
- This piece is intended for indoor use
- Some assembly required
- Overall: 30″H, 42″ diameter
- Table Top Thickness: 2.5″
- Distance Between Legs: 37″
- Leg Height: 27.5″
- Under Clearance: 27.5″